Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 High Country Flyers Aerotow and Glider Gathering

May 20-22, 2016

The B.C. Interior Aero-Glider Group wishes to invite you to the first annual High Country Flyers Aero-Tow and Gliding Gathering.
    All types of Gliders are welcome to participate.

Located 30 minutes south of Kamloops, British Columbia, off the Coquihalla Hwy.
    HWY #5 (Coquihalla) North to Exit 336, Logan Lk, Lac Le Jeune.
    Go toward Logan Lake. 4.9km (3miles)
    The field is on the Left.
    We have three tow planes confirmed with the ability to tow 1–70 lbs gliders.
    Entry Fee by donation to cover Tug Pilots' fuel costs.
    ï‚· Saturday Night BBQ
    ï‚· Lunch each day for pilots
    ï‚· Spot landing and endurance prizes
    ï‚· Pilots choice award
    Early Flyers welcome - Dry Camping is available

Accommodations are available both in Kamloops or Logan Lake.

2016 Aero-Tow Poster.pdf
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave Smith; 04-25-2016, 02:08 AM.

Hi Dave,

I added the event to the Home Page of www.scalesoaring.com and linked it to this thread. Also added a link to this thread in the Events & Registration section of the website and the Calendar for Western USA & Canada. If you would like to have online registration setup for the event you can submit the request here:

JimD
    A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

David, Do we Americans have to worry about the Canadian government being as crazy as our American government relative to model airplane registration crap? I hope your government is a little more reasonable.
      Thanks,
      Larry Fitch

Comment

No, Larry......I think you can relax a bit once you get north of the border :-)

No drone control here yet, but it's probably coming. Hopefully it is managed slightly better than the FAA debacle. It would be difficult to do it any worse!

(By the way, we Canadians still can't register unless we do it with a US credit card from a US IP address)

DS

Comment

Working...
        X