JR Americas back advertising to the masses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Americas back advertising to the masses

More and more product has been rolling in these past couple months with much more on the way. JR chose to have some fun with a full page ad in the upcoming model magazines...
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas ............You can't buy happiness. But, you can buy a sailplane and that's pretty darn close.

Glad to see them advertising and active again. I use a Jeti DS-16 in my aerotow scale gliders, but my F3J/TD gliders that I fly on weekends are all controlled with a JR XG11MV. It's been a great radio, solid as a rock performance with good telemetry using the newer XBus receivers.

Comment

Really please to see the folks from JR hanging in there. Great product with years of high quality tradition.
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

As long expected, rumored, whatever, JR Propo (the original company) finally went into bankruptcy in Japan today. That chapter’s over. The social media rumor mill will now fire up with great tales of death and destruction — the heli forums are already losing their $#!+ this morning. Sad that rumor, negativity and conjecture can pass so easily. Believe NONE of it.

Meanwhile, the bankruptcy is no surprise given the mess that is JR Japan’s business while it has been clearly shown over the past 18 months that the manufacturing lead shifted over to their supplies/factories and the retail pipeline has been refilling with quality product. Product will continue to flow from these new systems and relationships.

The suppliers in our great hobby are under extraordinary financial strain and need to find new business models. As we have seriously weakened companies or loose more and more true innovators, it won’t matter how cheaply things can be copied in China or sold directly online. We play in interesting times.

I’m sure JR America’s will put out some sort of statement once they make the rounds of their partners in Asia. For now, expect lots of flaming hair on other forums you may visit. Only fact that matters, JR product is still available and will be available.
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas ............You can't buy happiness. But, you can buy a sailplane and that's pretty darn close.

Comment

JR America's press release attached. As anticipated, business as usual.

JRA JR bankruptcy press release 12282017.pdf

Click image for larger version

Name:	jr.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	21958

Comment

That's fantastic news Steve!
            I'm personally very happy to see the quality and variety of products continue!!

AWESOME!!!
            Len Buffinton
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
            X