Airtronics 94671 Digital Servo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airtronics 94671 Digital Servo

Does anyone have one have an Airtronics 95761 Digital Servo you want to sell, and are you attending the Cumberland Fall Aerotow?

Thanks

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN
    I

Jeremy I have two NITB and one with a repaired wire that I accidently cut, DOOH. I won't be at the event, but I am willing to sell one. Need a spare since many of my TD planes use them, never had one fail though. PM me.
    Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark, solved my issue, took it apart and cleaned the Pot, all working well now!

Jeremy
      SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

• Mark9
        Mark9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great! Just wanted you to know. OOH, BTW you might call Serpent America, they are the distributor for Sanwa products now. The last time I talked with them the customer service rep said they had 19 94761's in stock, shortly after ATX died and hard to find on their car focused website. Sanwa also makes a HV servo compatible with standard 2.4 radios using the same case. As Mark Twain supposedly said, "the rumors of my demise are premature".

Tom Broeski has some probably. He also has Airtronics RX for those who are still sticking with them.

Comment

Thanks for the information guys!

Jeremy
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Hi Mark, looks like I need that servo after all, Ali helped me set up the plane and all was well until the second landing approach and the same servo failled,
          I will PM you!

Jeremy
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
          X