5/32” music wire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/32” music wire

I need a piece of 5/32” music wire, 6-1/4” long for the Baby Bowlus I bought at the Horizon event. Thought I had some, but nope. Local hardware store, two steel suppliers, and local Home Depot no help. I am hobby store challenged here in Michigan. I’m heading for Cumberland. If someone who is attending can bring a length of 5/32nds music wire, I will be happy to buy it. My only option is eBay: 7 pieces (Egad!) 5/32 x 36”. That would be a bit of overkill. Lemme know if you can help. Maybe we can get this old bird in the air.

Oh, forgot to add: the actual measured diameter is .153”.

Comment

Got you covered Al, bring you a 36" length 5/32' KS#508 Cost $1.85, transport to Cumberland $250.00........................what the heck, if I can find space I'll transport it for free

Remember, The Model Box...................we deliver

Jeremy
      SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

The Model Box comes through once again!! Thank you, Jeremy! Now I have a project to work on at Cumberland.

Comment

Bring your Dremel and Cut Off wheels!

Jeremy
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

They’re all packed up in my toolbox! 😃

Comment

"I am hobby store challenged here in Michigan." I guess you are not in SE Michigan. Matt at the Prop Shop will either have it or can order it.

Comment

I live in Brighton. Prop shop is an hour’s drive in Warren. Closest LHS is Riders in Flint. Model Box in Alabama is where I go for stuff. Great prices and only $250.00 for delivery.

Comment

• Swiss1
                  Swiss1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Be honest now Al, you'll make me look bad!

Jeremy waived the shipping for the 5/32” music wire because he was able to find room in his van. 😃👍

Comment

Working...
                X