1/4 Scale Aeroworks Sport Cub w/ Gaui 50cc Four Stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 Scale Aeroworks Sport Cub w/ Gaui 50cc Four Stroke

This Aeroworks 1/4 scale Sport Cub S2 is a model of the full size, light sport aircraft manufactured by Cub Crafters, in Yakima, WA. It was built for a product review article in HighFlight Magazine, and has only about 4 flights on it. It is fully equipped with a Gaui 50cc four stroke engine (Serial #002), and Graupner servos. All that is necessary to get it ready to fly is install your receiver, program your radio, charge the receiver and ignition batteries (included) and go fly! Aeroworks kits are extremely high quality, with lots of great design details, including die cut foam pads to protect the wing when the struts are folded, beautifully fabricated, articulated landing gear, hinged side doors, etc. It also includes a custom machined tow release. The $1700 asking price is less than the cost of the basic kit, and the engine. You will be getting all of the servos, batteries, and "Tundra Tires" at no charge. I will fabricate a wood framed shipping carton, and will work out the actual shipping costs with the buyer.
    If you have any questions, you can contact me at taylor@soaringstuff.com Image of the cover photo from HighFlight Magazine is attached.... Send me an e-mail and I will send a PDF version of the complete review article.

Working...
X