Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Futaba FX-30 with custom carrying case/ TX tray plus two R6008HS

Hello,

This is an outstanding condition FX-30… I am a Futaba addict for more than 30 years so this was my choice for a competition F5J radio, have bought it brand new from a reputable hobby shop in my area.

Tx has approx. 50 hours of accumulated run time with half of that spend on the workshop, outdoors use was always with my custom made LSD screen sun shade and never exposed in bad weather etc.

Have added a number of Futaba switches to customize it… stick end units are aluminum anodized and I also provide the long Futaba sticks, all items provided in the package where bought new, have seen little use and are in as new condition:

- Charger is dedicated for the system and suitable for US/Europe (110/220v)
    - Separate charging cord for 12v car outlet
    - TM-14 Fasst module 2.4GHz
    - FX-FM 35MHz module plus Tx antenna
    - Rx R6008HS 8 Channel/two receivers included
    - Rx Multiplex Mini-DS 35MHz 9 Channel
    - Rx Futaba switch unit with charge receptacle
    - Manuals for the system and modules/Rx units (separate Tx manual English and German version)
    -Tx lipo 2S 3400mAh with built in balancer… good for several hours run time.

This carrying case is an off the shelf item that was bought new and highly customized by cladding exterior with anodized aluminum sheet plates and custom lettering… interior is foam rubber used for sound suppression and provides excellent vibration protection during transport.

Tx support tray is my design/production, a project done just for my FX-30… tray is 3mm bidirectional carbon plate with screw on/removable anodized aluminum tube supports, whole unit is very rigid but really lightweight plus very easy to mount on transmitter using four M2.5 screws (will provide spares).

The sun cover is acrylic painted and easily attaches with clips to aluminum tubes… hinge action is smooth but snug enough to stay in various positions, for me a sun shade is a definite must to protect a Tx LCD screen from direct sunlight exposure.

Futaba Rx manual specifically states the necessity for cooling as receiver can drive up to six digital high speed/power servos… I always open up a series of cooling holes in my newly bought 2.4GHz receivers to ensure fresh air inflow during operation and really prolong life.

The R6008HS unit I provide in the package has seen only a short bench test so is in like new condition, I now include two of these excellent receivers in the package…second one has seen air time in my recently sold Perfect but is in pristine condition also...will send original Rx manual for correct binding etc.

Programing capabilities of the FX-30 are so many it would take a small book to describe… in fact its excellent and very helpful manual is such a small book containing clear/easy to comprehend info that makes programing really easy even for beginners!

Multiplex Mini-DS 35 MHz has been used for approx. two hours in a sport sailplane and is relatively new… TX FM module and receiver are in matching 35.060 frequency.

I will ship this excellent radio package in a really robust container specifically made for it… I can also supply the original Futaba carton/foam shipping box (last photos) but this will necessitate a bigger/heavier package box so higher shipping cost.

This radio package is a super deal considering the quality and number of individual components offered, everything is in outstanding working and cosmetic condition.

I have taken 75 detailed photos for you to see at my Dropbox file:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/obhnts07b...DKtTuE5Ga?dl=0

P.S. Make-up soft brush has been mysteriously vanished from my wife’s make-up kit …. An excellent dust remover, now part of my Tx kit!!!

Contact info at kazaklisglider@yahoo.gr

Price: 750$ USD

Regards,
    Tasos.
Working...
X