This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangar Nine ASW20

Ready to go. It has regulator for included retract and spoilers. You supply pilot figure, receiver, switch, batteries and then balance. Includes recommended servos. Spectrum A7000 servo for tow release. Torsion springs in lieu of rubber band retract door closure. Mods as per Stephan's thread, here. Wing bags included. Never flown. Can deliver to local 100 mile area or convenient aerotow. Will not ship unless you send packing crates to me and pay shipping. $1200
    Last edited by ARUP; 09-02-2015, 12:27 PM.

Just saw this picture, not sure how I missed it. Love the decals. Where did you find them?

Comment

BobR- Gary from Pink-It.net made the American flag, stars and 'N' number decals from vinyl. You may have to source another supplier for Gary has sold his 'decal machine'. Ask him. He always does exceptional work. He made decals for my Balestruccio. The blue stripe on wings and the red stripes on rudder are Monokote. A lot of folks use Caligraphics(?) and I have purchased from Nigel Wagstaff in the UK. His company does excellent work.

Comment

ASW 20 now sold.

Comment

Originally posted by ARUP View Post
          ASW 20 now sold.
          Somebody got a beautiful model!

Comment

Thanks Pete!

Comment

Thanks Pete! It needs a little more TLC but is pretty much ready to fly.

Comment

So I thought we had a buyer, but that fell through so the ASW-22 is still for sale, anyone interested can get in touch with me at The Model Box 205 978 8787.
                I will bring it to Cumberland if anyone is interested, this is a great deal for a fresh built never flown ASW

Jeremy and Ben
                SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Jeremy,

I'll take it and give you a call this morning. I'm guessing you are not open at 6:30 AM.....

​Scot

Comment

Great Scott, pun intended, anytime after 9am Central.

Jeremy and Ben
                    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

And for the second time.......SOLD..SOLD..SOLD to the man in Massachusetts

Jeremy and Ben
                      SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Scot, something else you may want to pick up before Cumberland...

😉
                        A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Len Buffinton
                          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

I just don't. want anybody thinking they can have my trailer parking spot......waaaaaaaay down in the pasture!! Perhaps you did not notice my level of security at Delaware where the trailer wheels were not only chocked, but secured with the full anti-theft boot.... all on perfectly flat terrain! All of which was summed up by Cathy, "Well, that trailer isn't going anywhere is it?". Especially funny due to her lack of knowledge about the Cumberland stroll..... I do appreciate the advice though!

Comment

• JimD
                              JimD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Duly noted! 😉

We saw Scot taking the wheels off his trailer and putting it up on blocks, thought that was a bit overkill so we got him a wheel boot.
                            Len Buffinton
                            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X