This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baudis Antares new, never built

I have been given the task of selling a Baudis Antares kit and am looking for any buyers who can pick it up in Austin. It could be shipped but that would put the price right back up to SoaringUSA range. It's early on in the process so not many pics, but I looked at the kit and it appears well taken care of like mine was. If interested, leave a response and we'll get to work figuring out a price that makes it worth the trip and varifying quality and contents of kit. For now, I'm just trying to see if there is any interest.
    Attached Files

I have better pics now if anyone is interested. Sale is heating up and will likely be completed by middle of next week.

Let me know if you want in and can pick up in Austin.

Comment

My two best leads fell apart so the plane is still available. $3000 firm. Cash preferred with local pick up, but I can put you in touch with the owner for his requirements if cash is a deal breaker.

Thanks,
      Victor

Comment

I guess I'm going to be the local that picks it up. I sold the ASW22 and am replacing it with the more manageable Antares. Shouldn't take me 6 or 7 months to get this one in the air since I have everything except a few servos.

Comment

Working...
        X