This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/3 Scale Axel Pilot - Brand New!

I purchased this pilot from Axel for my 1/3 scale Salto. However, it is too large for the existing cockpit, and I don’t want to tear out what is there to fit this pilot. My cost was $332.00. Selling for $300.00. Can be seen at Horizon event this weekend.

I will buy it on behalf of Dean Gradwell. I’ll be out there Wednesday afternoon.

Rick Shelby
    Rick Shelby
    Team Horizon

Comment

Sold to Jeremy!

Comment

Yeah, Rick was not thrilled about that. He came by Saturday to pick it up and asked where it was, I told him you sold it to someone else instead of the guy that claimed it.

Just sayin..
        Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by lenb View Post
          Yeah, Rick was not thrilled about that. He came by Saturday to pick it up and asked where it was, I told him you sold it to someone else instead of the guy that claimed it.

Just sayin..
          Been there.....had it happen to me.....not much fun.
          My advice.....as soon as you claim something that’s for sale.....get a paypal address and close the deal.

TEAM GORGEOUS

Comment

I must apologize for the mixup. Unfortunately, I did not see the post when I arrived at the event. This is entirely my fault and I am very sorry for any ill feelings I may have caused. This is not the way I transact business.

Comment

If it clears up the issue I'm willing to sell him back to Al, I do not want any bad feelings toward Al or me, as neither us knew that Rick wanted the pilot at the Time!

Jeremy
              SCCAAA TT TN
              Last edited by Swiss1; 06-22-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Please don't worry about this. Easy to do mistake. I asked Rick Shelby to buy it for me because again I wasn't able to make the Aerotow. Looking forward to flying with you folks in the future.
                Regards Dean

Comment

Thank you, Dean. Very kind remark.

Comment

Thanks Dean.

Jeremy
                    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Working...
                    X