KV Models 4.5m Pilatus B4 Composite BNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV Models 4.5m Pilatus B4 Composite BNF

I'm selling this model for a friend, and will bring it along with me to the Horizon Aerotow this coming week! It's only flown on 3 separate occasions, so it's in mint condition, no crashes no repairs no scars! You can check out the specs. here https://www.soaringusa.com/Pilatus-B4-1/3-4.5M.html
    This is a full composite model and all servos, (Ailerons, Spoilers, Elevator, Rudder and Tow Release) batteries and 9CH Spektrum receiver are included, so it's a true BNF!
    Scale rivets and panel lines are molded into the fuselage, it's complimented with a complete scale cockpit and the pilot pictured is included, he has a hat that is not shown! Also included, are a new spare clear canopy and a new complete horizontal!
    Although the B4 is an aerobatic glider, it will thermal very well, as I found out this past Saturday
    If purchased new this setup would cost around $3500.00 at least! I will be open to reasonable offers at the event!
    No shipping! If it does not sell at Monticello i will bring it to Cumberland!
    Thanks for looking.

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 06-11-2018, 07:55 PM.

I forgot to add, the Swiss Cross applied by the manufacturer on on the Tail was incorrect
    It was corrected by the builder, after I deemed it unfit to fly

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 06-19-2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

You were corrected?? By the builder...after you deemed it unfit to fly... You corrected? Are you sure?

Comment

Isn’t HK models located in Switzerland or close by? At least a lot closer than the US? Just sayin..........

Comment

Actually it was made by KV Models. And yes, I re-did the tail trim for Jeremy!

Comment

This beauty is still for sale, so I will be bringing it to Cumberland for the summer event!

Comment

Working...
            X