This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 Scale Schweizer 2-33A, Aviation Concepts, BnF $1500

1/4 Scale Schweizer 2-33A built from an Aviation Concepts laser cut kit. All contest grade balsa for sheeting and stringers. Fuse stringers upgraded to spruce for durability. Solartex on the fuse and horizontal stabilizer, Ultracoat on the wings and for color scheme. Fantastic flyer as I was able to keep this one nice and light. Includes wing bags from Aviation Concepts and 2 pilots from Premier Pilots, Male instructor and female student. Upgraded wing struts from Glenn Torrance Models heavy duty airfoil shaped aluminum. All HItech digital servos. BnF with a JR 1221 Rx (DSM2), and A123 battery. All the scale details included. Really don't want to ship, but could be done at buyer's expense. Flown many times, never bent or bruised.

Can deliver at SKSS Great American Aerotow or Vermont Aerotow in September. Please visit the Photobucket library for pictures:

$1500

Many people don't know but Stew competed at scale competitions around the country for years and then moved onto "Top Gun" competition before coming to his senses and joint the sailplane community.
    I have seen and flown this plane, there is not another one as nice as this one, period.. Attention to detail is Stew's forte.

Just sayin!

Len
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

PM sent.

Kevin Kremer
      Kevin K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Sold, to the man in the khaki jacket........

Comment

I knew that wouldn't be on here for long.
          Congratulations Kevin you will love it!
          Attached Files
          Gunny
          Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Working...
          X