This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LET DG-1000

I'm selling this LET DG-1000 for a friend, it build's into a 4.8 or 5.33 version, note the short tips are not shown in the pictures, as they are being shipped to me.
    It has JR servos throughout, listed below. included is a Power Safe 12 receiver and 2 voltage regulators so you can use Lipo, Life or A123 batteries not included!
    Inner Ailerons JR-3421
    Outer Ailerons JR-DS-168
    Flaps JR-9411
    Spoilers JR-NES-312
    Elevator JR-8411
    Rudder JR-9411 x2
    Retract JR-8411 (Retract has a Brake but no servo installed)

Overall it is in very good condition and comes with one extra outer wing panel and canopy frames.It has a full cockpit interior with Tinted Canopies.
    I have a DX18 SD card with the program for quick download, and will be bringing it to Cumberland next week if anyone is interested, maybe even fly it if we have some interested parties!
    I cannot ship this model, but can deliver it to any Aerotow event that I will be attending!
    Asking $3200.00

You can call me with any questions at The Model Box 205 978 8787 or send me a PM.
    You can see here what the kit alone sells for............http://www.icare-rc.com/dg1000_5_3m_mk.htm

Jeremy and Ben
    SCC AAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 07-07-2015, 11:04 PM.

Looks awesome, Jeremy! Wish I could come to Cumberland next week.

Comment

This Plane was SOLD in Cumberland!
      Hope you enjoy it Tom.

Jeremy and Ben
      SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Nice plane! It's not a cow it's Swiss approved

Tom, I will check for the set of canopies I have in storage.
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Working...
        X