X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 6m K8

NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to do this but I need to fund next years project..........

"Blondie" is for sale

I totally rebuilt her last winter including a new spar system. The new spar was designed by an engineer. New heavier wing joiners are included as well.
    Look at the rebuild thread to get the entire story.

All flight control servos are HS645.
    Nose release is an 805
    New flight batteries are included which are Hyperion LiFe 3200ma (2)
    I have been running a separate pack for the spoilers as well.
    There are 2 electric spoilers installed in the airplane.

Solartex covering with detail paint just applied. Then I applied a sealer coat so the Solartex doesn't get dirty.
    Classic open cockpit styling with Blondie included. You should see her hair blow in the wind while she is flying....!

Full set of covers included, and as you can see from the photos the fuselage comes apart to make transport very easy!

Since these photos were taken I have completed the windscreen and cockpit coaming.

I can deliver her to Black Dirt in October.

Asking $950 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2524.JPG Views:	1 Size:	758.8 KB ID:	18196
    ​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2527.JPG Views:	1 Size:	772.9 KB ID:	18197
    ​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2551.JPG Views:	1 Size:	706.3 KB ID:	18198
    ​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2568.JPG Views:	1 Size:	299.4 KB ID:	18199
    ​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2574.JPG Views:	1 Size:	363.9 KB ID:	18200
    ​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_2577.JPG Views:	1 Size:	541.0 KB ID:	18201
    ​
    Last edited by blake; 09-03-2017, 03:13 PM.

Here is a shot of the newly completed windshield and the cockpit coaming.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cockpit detail 2.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	431.7 KB
ID:	18210

Comment

New price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is the 6 meter k 8 still for sale
        Thanks
        allan

Comment

It could be, how much glue do you have? The plane met and untimely demise at an aerotow last fall. Too bad, Blake did a marvelous job with it.
          Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by blake View Post
            NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to do this but I need to fund next years project..........

"Blondie" is for sale

I totally rebuilt her last winter including a new spar system. The new spar was designed by an engineer. New heavier wing joiners are included as well.
            Look at the rebuild thread to get the entire story.

All flight control servos are HS645.
            Nose release is an 805
            New flight batteries are included which are Hyperion LiFe 3200ma (2)
            I have been running a separate pack for the spoilers as well.
            There are 2 electric spoilers installed in the airplane.

Solartex covering with detail paint just applied. Then I applied a sealer coat so the Solartex doesn't get dirty.
            Classic open cockpit styling with Blondie included. You should see her hair blow in the wind while she is flying....!

Full set of covers included, and as you can see from the photos the fuselage comes apart to make transport very easy!

Since these photos were taken I have completed the windscreen and cockpit coaming.

I can deliver her to Black Dirt in October.

Asking $950 Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_2524.JPG Views:	1 Size:	758.8 KB ID:	18196
            ​
            Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_2527.JPG Views:	1 Size:	772.9 KB ID:	18197
            ​
            Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_2551.JPG Views:	1 Size:	706.3 KB ID:	18198
            ​
            Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_2568.JPG Views:	1 Size:	299.4 KB ID:	18199
            ​
            Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_2574.JPG Views:	1 Size:	363.9 KB ID:	18200
            ​
            Click image for larger version Name:	DSC_2577.JPG Views:	1 Size:	541.0 KB ID:	18201
            ​
            Hi there, where are you located?

Comment

FYI. This plane was wrecked and no longer exists. Apologies that the thread was not closed. Any follow-up can happen with Blake via private message.
              Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Working...
              X