This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 1/3rd Scale Salto, very good condition, receiver ready -- $1650

FOR SALE: Gorgeous Krause 1:3 scale Salto H101.

Saltos are just plain sexy and V-tails rule! This is one of the few models that has the proper proportions of a true Salto. It breaks my heart to sell, but I need the room in my shop.

This particular sailplane was brought into the U.S. by Robin Lehman of Sailplanes Unlimited and outfitted as he specified. It was stored away these past years carefully packed in a cool dry environment. All of the servos check-out -- ailerons on Volz Micro Max sailplane wing servos, ruddervators on new Hitec metal gear servos, airbrakes on Futaba servos. Battery backer installed. Tow release opening located beneath the nose.

Wings and ruddervators are in very good condition, white over red. Small scuff here and there and one small red repair. These are wood over foam laminated 4.53 meter wings, robust spars with film covering. Airtronics gap seal on the bottom of the ailerons and ruddervators. Massive steel wing rod. Fuselage is painted, clean, glossy and in exceptional condition. It has as not been flown since the paint was updated. Again, a sexy sailplane! Canopy is thick, amazingly clear (no yellowing) and just a couple minor surface scratches. Wheel has an internal fender to keep out water and grass. Plenty of room for a 1:3 pilot figure. Padded bag for the v-tails included.

Sold as is. New batteries and your Rx are all that’s needed. There were two very large NiCad packs in the nose that I have since disposed of. I weighed them and tagged the inside of the nose with what weight needs to go back in. Battery weight is always better than lead.

These sailplanes selling in good used condition are typically at $2000-2200 and in excellent condition $2700. I’m more interested in getting this gorgeous sailplane into someone’s hands who will fly it.

$1650 delivered at an east coast event or in the CT/NY/NJ tristate. Shipping available.

Thanks for looking!

:-)

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Beautiful Steve, wish I was ready for a scale plane. Good Luck with your sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen2008 View Post
      Beautiful Steve, wish I was ready for a scale plane. Good Luck with your sale!
      You are ready Darrel!!

Comment

• Steve P
        Steve P commented
        Editing a comment
        And, it has proper Swiss crosses!

I can't believe this hasn't sold, I have one and it's a great flying model, they thermal superbly, I've had mine more years than any other model in my collection.

Comment

Plane is sold. It will be living with Al in Michigan.
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Working...
        X