Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: SkyAssistant variometer w/ Motorola receiver, excellent condition $175

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: SkyAssistant variometer w/ Motorola receiver, excellent condition $175

FOR SALE: Pitlab SkyAssistant Variometer. Excellent condition, perfect working order.

Includes Motorola receiver with belt hook, high quality over the ear earphone with stretch cord, thumb drive with software backup, instruction sheet , with original packaging.

$175 shipped CONUS

I have two identical set-ups to the one pictured here, so both shipped would sell for $335 shipped.

PayPal okay as a personal transaction.

Thanks for looking!

Steve
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Steve, I just sent you an email wrt the above, which I'd like to purchase from you if it is still available.
    Best,
    Shaun Holliday

Comment

Hi Shaun,

I have one left and it's yours!

BTW, I'm also about to put the 5 meter Orfa ASW22 up for sale. That's the big molded sailplane with Plettenberg motor that was the better looking sister to the one I sold a couple years ago. I know you wanted that one, but missed out on the sale.

Steve
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

SOLD. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X