Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: 33% H9 Pawnee - brand new, highly customized, DA120, internal cans, more!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 33% H9 Pawnee - brand new, highly customized, DA120, internal cans, more!

FOR SALE: Hangar 9 Pawnee 1:3 giant scale, new and completely built out with the finest products and all modifications to add strength, durability, and swift ease of assembly. Built to take the demands of a tow plane doing several dozen repetitive take-off and landing cycles per flying session.

Highly customized with exceptional attention to detail…

- Brand new Desert Aircraft DA-120 motor installed

- Quiet! Two brand new MTW 75K front dump canisters

- Custom internal canister mounts, crossover pipes, headers, etc.

- Large main fuel tank with header tank all plumbed

- Electronic kill included

- Cowl perfectly fitted to the DA120 motor and edges trimmed out with j-channel

- Firewall and motor box fully sealed with West System Epoxy

- Plug wires wrapped with protective covering and holes finished with rubber grommets

- Brand new 7 inch Skylight wheels with aluminum hubs

- McMaster Carr slide snap locks eliminate the four annoying-to-install wing bolts and attach both wings in just seconds

- McMaster Carr heavy duty swing clevises on strut to fuselage connections attach is seconds

- All brand new Spektrum and Hitec high-torque, digital metal gear servos throughout

- Sailplane tow release installed with high torque, metal geared Hitec servo

- Constructed with all heavy duty Hangar 9 hardware and H9 metal servo arms

- Upper landing gear piston box reinforced with aircraft ply on both sides

- Upper piston bolts increased in size and replaced with smooth shaft version so the piston mounts don’t ride on the threads

- Main gear mounting structure inside the fuselage reinforced

- Lower piston bolts replaced with smooth shaft so the lowers don’t ride on threads

- All 8-32 gear bolts upgraded to McMaster Carr product

- Tail wheel and mount replaced with an Ohio Superstar Maxi-Leaf system

- Vulnerable side doors reworked and sealed so they won't blow off in flight

- Swiss graphic scheme with wing walks with additional detail

$2950 obo complete as above. Over $4,000 and countless hours invested!!!!!!!!

Plane is located in Norwalk, CT. Possible to meet up in the tri-state area. Not available to be shipped.

Thanks for looking. Here are some photos...
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Holy cow! There are some smokin deals lately with tow planes. A DA-120 turns the Pawnee into a tow everything tug.

Comment

• Mosquito
      Mosquito commented
      Editing a comment
      If I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in tugs, this would be coming home with me. What a smoking deal.

Would you reconsider shipping? If so, I am very interested!

Comment

• Steve P
      Steve P commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, wrong side of the country. Crating and shipping would be very expensive.

It's Crazy Steve's July 4 Sale. This weekend only $2800
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

• Mosquito
      Mosquito commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot believe that this hasn't flown off the shelf!

Steve, I think you should get in touch with Snatch, he knows he needs a backup!
    I'll let him know.

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

• Steve P
      Steve P commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Jeremy. Snatch wouldn't bite.

Obviously Snatch needs to come to Cumberland o pick it up!
    A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

Pawnee is sold. Thanks to Kevin!

Comment

Working...
      X