This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Duty Sailplane Balance Stand

The Model Box 2.0 Store (aka Swiss1) is offering to import this heavy duty balance stand for anyone interested. A pre-order list of names is being developed to determine the number to order. If you would like to be included, please post here or contact Swiss1.

The stand folds flat, sets up quickly, can hold up to 45 kilograms (approx 100lbs), has a mm scale on each side support, wing rest rocker has limit to tilt back to prevent the model from sliding off the stand if tail heavy, and wing stop arms on the front of the scale flip down (magnetic catch holds them upright in place).

A Site for Soar Eyes

Nice looking piece of kit. Any ideas about cost and delivery time? I'm quite interested in a good, large, balance stand.

Larry Fitch

Comment

Same here but never heard a price

Comment

Me three. Cuánto cuesta?
        Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Swiss1 will be posting those details shortly...my job was to get the pictures posted 😊
          A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

and Jim, you did a great job!!

Larry Fitch

Comment

Swiss 1 do we need to add our names to this list if we already gave you the info at the Horizon event?

Tim

Comment

OK guy's, I sent an email to the manufacturer in Germany and expect a reply about delivery time and postage cost by morning!
                The unit retails around $100 dependent on the exchange rate the day of the order. Remember the more we order the better the postage cost will be per unit.

If you put your name on the list at the Horizon Aerotow then you are covered, if you did not then PM me.
                We are trying to get them in time for me to bring to the Cumberland Aerotow.
                Please remember I'm paying for these, so only order if you are committed

Jeremy and Ben
                SCC AAA TT

Below is a picture of the components, and it is Ball Raced!

Comment

The price of the balancer is approximately $100, and $10 for postage based on 10 units,depending on the exchange rate the day of the money transfer.
                  I will post a list of names I accumulated at the Horizon Aerotow and add any names from the PM's I received. Please check the list for your name, I want to try and place the order by Monday, so I could possible receive them in time to make delivery to Cumberland. If you need it shipping to you once they are received at The Model Box you will be expected to cover that cost!

Jeremy and Ben
                  SCC AAA TT

Comment

So here is the list of interested parties. If you want one please PM me and if you change your mind I must know by Sunday Night 28th in order to get them to us in time for Cumberland!
                    Jim Dolly
                    Len Buffinton Who Stole Mine!
                    Michael Kelly
                    Don Chaimberlain
                    Kevin Kavaney
                    Tim Mattson
                    Kris Van Nostran
                    Asher Carmichael
                    Scott Stewart
                    Larry Fitch
                    Tom Harper

Jeremy and Ben
                    SCC AAA TT

Comment

What a list?! The Magnificent Eleven? I'll make it a dirty dozen. I'm in.
                      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Updated List

Jim Dolly
                        Len Buffinton Who Stole Mine!
                        Michael Kelly
                        Don Chaimberlain
                        Kevin Kavaney
                        Tim Mattson
                        Kris Van Nostran
                        Asher Carmichael
                        Scott Stewart
                        Larry Fitch
                        Tom Harper
                        Steve Pasierb

Jeremy and Ben
                        SCC AAA TT

Comment

Add three more for me. I have some friends who can use them.

LEN
                          Len Buffinton
                          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Now let's see Jeremy's negotiating prowess getting a quantity discount on 15+

Comment

Email sent, but you know the German's they get their stedfast attitude from the Swiss

Jeremy and Ben
                              SCC AAA TT TN
                              Last edited by Swiss1; 06-28-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X