This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 60% Hempel JR Clipped Wing Cub - ready to fly

The Team JR 60% Cub is for sale. Completely outfitted and gorgeous. Ready to fly.

Its a DMSS Bind and Fly Model! Everything is included. 3W 275 Motor with pipes and smoke, 14 MPH83T Hall servos with Metal case tops. 2 Infinity receivers, 2 XB2 hubs. Just add fuel and smoke oil! This model was completely recovered using 21st Century coverite, with automotive urethane clear coat. Super Cub cowling, custom detailed by Len. This model is a crowd stopper, and took 2nd place in Aerobatic Airplane at the 2016 Toledo show.

Over $11,000 invested, will be selling for WAY WAY less. A fraction.

Please contact Len len@jramericas.com for more information if you are interested.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Let the comments begin
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

• JimD
      JimD commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay...

Either the time space continuum has been breached, or there is another Len...

I think Bob Morrow needs it to go with his 28x.
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Jim -- believe it or not, someone else gave their child that name. I know! Crazy, huh?

Len Sabato, owner of JR Americas.

PS. Plane could probably be had for $7500

Comment

Beautiful airplane, it is an amazing offer........unfortunately my trailer is full at this point.

Comment

http://www.barnstormers.com/classifi...PA-22-135.html You could get into this one!

Comment

Have you ever flown in a Tri-Pacer off a typical grass runway at a county level airport?? The better choice is the model!!

Comment

• JimD
              JimD commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I have...used to joke that the procedure for emergency landing after engine out was to look straight down, because that is where you were going to land!

Originally posted by Stew2 View Post
            Have you ever flown in a Tri-Pacer off a typical grass runway at a county level airport?? The better choice is the model!!

Never flown off a grass strip but have done 'touch and goes' on a local grass airstrip in a Cherokee 140. The nose wheel sure makes a lot of racket when it 'touches'! Yeah... TriPacers weren't known for their L/D. Poor things. They look good, though! That's worth sump'n!

Comment

Working...
            X