Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sailplane canopies, new and old for sale...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailplane canopies, new and old for sale...

Here is a list of what I have. Two Blue tinted Graupner 1/3.5 Discus new in package, these should fit any single place Schemp Hirth of 3.5 or 1/4 scale.

One 1/3 ASH-26 ?? Pre trimmed, 40% ASW-28 pre trimmed with vent window cut in wrong place (I think), one 1/3 ASW-20??, two 1/4 or 1/5 scale ASW-20 or 26 ??, two ASW-24 1/4 scale, one a bit yellowed the other with a few scuffs, two 1/5? Scale Nimbus or Discus, one smoke gray and one clear, one 1/4 scale KA-6E, one ASW-24 vent window cut wrong??, one 1/3 ASW-24 ASH-26 ? Light scuffs.

Bear in mind the ASW-24, 27, 28, and ASG-29 share the exact same fuselage shape, and a Discus / Ventus / single place Nimbus are basically the same shape. I show no price on these since most I am guessing at what they belong on, but the prices will be CHEAP! Plus shipping of course, I also don't have boxes for them so it would take some time to scrounge for a proper box for each.

They may also be used as a plug to form your own if you are handy with that sort of thing.

Also, the HF model of the ASW-29 ASG-29 has a much more bulbous shape than other makes so it needs an HF canopy and others makes probably won't look right on it.

Stephan, I sent you a PM

Comment

Anyone interested in the canopies just call me 714-745-3160. I have responded to PMs but I wonder if they are getting through. I suspect they aren't.

Comment

The blue Discus canopies are spoken for, but I have all the others. Please call me for more Info.. 714-745-3160

Comment

Working...
        X