Swift 4.52 Meter Aerobatic Glider For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift 4.52 Meter Aerobatic Glider For Sale

I'm selling a Swift Aerobatic Glider with a wingspan of 4520mm for a friend of mine. It is a BNF model including Spektrum receiver, 2x 4100mah receiver batteries, 1 Matchbox and a full compliment of JR servos operating Ailerons, Spoilers, Elevator, Rudder, Retract and Tow Release. It is in good shape and ready to fly once bound to your Spektrum or JR radio.
    The model will be brought to Cumberland, which would be a great place to put it through it's paces!
    Asking Price $2500.00
    New Low Price $1800.00

If you have any question you can call me at The Model Box 205 978 8787

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN
    Last edited by Swiss1; 03-14-2017, 12:39 PM.

The Swift is still for sale, I will bring it to the Winamac Event in 2 weeks. If you are interested please let me know.

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

The Swift is still in my possession and I will bring it along to Clover Creek.
      The owner is willing to accept a best offer!

Jeremy and Ben

SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

OK gentlemen, the Swift is still for sale and the price has been reduced to $2000, that's a bargain!
        I will be traveling to Cumberland next week and I can bring it along if I get a firm commitment. I'm not bringing my trailer so space is limited as I have to schlepp a Duo Discus for someone

Jeremy and Ben
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Now available for the great new low price of $1800.00 including delivery to Cumberland or another event that I will be attending!

Jeremy and Ben
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Is it possible to ship this sailplane? How much to 99352?

Comment

I'm afraid I cannot ship, but I can deliver to one of the upcoming Aerotowing events I will be attending!

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
              X