No announcement yet.

Slope Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old school, slope soaring on Rosengarten, Welschnofen / near Karrer Pass, South Tyrolia, in 1987

Comment

lol , love it. I think next Cumberland we should leave our cars at bottom and hike up like these guys....

Comment

Only if you wear the skin tight Adidas shorts with no shirt Matt!! Who's brining the pit groupies!!?

Comment

We should make Lederhosen compulsory at Cumberland

Jeremy and Ben
          SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Hi all new to the forums but glad i finally found this site! Just a video of mine of a B-17 doing it's maiden flight at Tapanappa in South Australia

An amazing home built B-17 Flying Fortress Slope Glider. Kevin W said he cut it out 10 years ago and just the other week decided to put it together for this ...

Comment

hmm try that again?

Comment

Welcome Chuck! Wow that's awesome, who knew a B-17 could slope soar. Looks great doing scale sailplane maneuvers too. Who's going to be the first to haul one up on an aerotow?

Cheers, Thompson

Comment

Hi Chuck,
                  Welcome!
                  Never seen anything like that before... Great site!!
                  Len Buffinton
                  Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Thanks guys!

I have a few Sailplane/Glider videos on my channel, look back through as there is some awesome Scale machines! Here is a video of Alexis's Breguet 905 Fauevette at Tapanappa slope but from the ground with a little of Alexis's aerial footage included. So again you can have a good look at the slope and the windy conditions we flew in that weekend.

cheers Chuck

Comment

Here's a great flight of an H-Model Arcus 8m with some amazing scenery!

Comment

love it ! Arcus and scenery!

This one makes me want to go to Italy....with 6.6 Arcuc

Comment

What an amazing cinematic experience... slo-motion scale sailplanes by the sea with a GIANT Fox too.

https://www.facebook.com/Paritech/vi...3809770733037/

Comment

Comment

1:3 scale EC 37/53 Spillo 18 meter sailplane designed by Edgardo Ciani, video of maiden flight and landing.
                              Slope is Monte Ballerino, Grone, near Bergamo, northern Italy, in the background is the Padus valley.

Comment

Working...
                              X