Czechoslovakian manufacturer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czechoslovakian manufacturer

Is anyone familiar with the quality and flight characteristics of models from the Czechoslovakian company HV-Tech. Vlastimil Hecl is the main contact.
    Their models look to be reasonably priced. Here is a link.
    http://www.hvtech.cz/eng.html#models

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

I looked at this website a while back where we were posting links. The models look really nice and like you say, very reasonably priced.
    Let me know if you end up getting one, I'd love to hear first hand how they look.

LEN
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Hi Mike- i have the 4.3m Ventus 2cx which i adapted for FES. Dean in Canada has the same with the factory built retractable engine.

I'm on the 2nd year flying mine. The wings are very strongly built. I've had lots of problems with my fes setup... that i hope are beyond me for greater flying this year.
      It is very similar to the Top Model version. Icare sell them in North America.
      More info can be found here:
      http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ght=Ventus+2cx

Comment

Thanks, Tom and Len.

Mike

Comment

Hello,
          Seeking dealer for my models
          Thank you.
          Vlastimil Hecl

email: info@hvtech.cz

Last edited by eaglesfly; 05-15-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Mike- i'll be flying my Ventus this weekend at the New England Salem aerotow. If you or anyone is interested- just ask and i'll give you the transmitter so you can check-out her capabilities yourself! Just Ask!
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Tom. That is a very generous offer. Unfortunately I do my flying in Southern California, it might be kind of a long trip.
              Your comments on the overall quality, handling on tow, and thermaling ability would be appreciated.

Mike

Comment

Hello,
                can you please write, what have problems setting Ventus 2CX from HV-Tech. I am a manufacturer of this model. Today everything is regulated. Wingspan of 4.2 meters adjusted, modified chassis and suspension with gas shock absorbers .. wiring is checked before being packaged and tested. If there are any further problems, I would like to know about them and modified in the new models. SH-System is quieter and faster than the original model. Edited mechanics.
                Thank you.
                Best regards
                Vlastimil Hecl

Comment

Good work Vlastimil,

Happy to see the manufacturer is making any adjustments needed and asking the customers for feedback.
                  Len Buffinton
                  Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Ventus 2ax
                    wingspan 3,7m.

Comment

Comment

Hello, so gravity does not change at all. Model Glider 6-10 m span is being prepared. Here everything is just fine-tuned it to increase. Provides full service. Best regards. Vlastimil Hecl

Comment

Demontáž SH-systém model Ventus 2cxM

Comment

Ventus 2ax 3,7m Flying on a slope

Comment

Working...
                            X