No announcement yet.

1/4 Scale ​1954 Scheibe Bergfalke Mü13 E build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to more of this build thread! I've just started CW's 1:3.5 T21b Sedbergh (and I'll be doing the solid wing rod mod that you designed ). I'd like to see the details of your radio installation when you get to that point.
    [B]"I have not yet begun to procrastinate!"[/B] -- [B][I]Geoff Painter[/I][/B]

Comment

Tango Juliet Thanks. Radio plans are to use a Graupner MX-16 HoTT Nr.33116.16 with 8ch GR-16 Rx and telemetry and full Graupner / SJ servos.

Currently on the ​​​​​fuselage and details, ​​I'll do my best to keep everyone dialed in on my progress.

Cheers, Thompson

Comment

• Tango Juliet
        Tango Juliet commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a Futaba guy and don't know a thing about Graupner, but I'm seeing that they're pretty popular among the sailplane enthusiasts.

absolutely stunning. closest Ill ever see to the bf3 I flew years ago. I cant imagine theey would be too different, its amazing to see how much work goes into it. cant wait to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by pitviper51 View Post
        absolutely stunning. closest Ill ever see to the bf3 I flew years ago. I cant imagine theey would be too different, its amazing to see how much work goes into it. cant wait to see more.
        This has been stalled, finishing a 1/10 scale ASK-13 at the moment, will get back to the Bergfalke in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by studioRS View Post

This has been stalled, finishing a 1/10 scale ASK-13 at the moment, will get back to the Bergfalke in a few weeks.
          K-13 is equally a fave of mine.

Comment

Thompson, any updates? I just picked one of these up and it’s 80% finished. I appreciate your build pics since I didn’t put this one together, but it was really well built so it’s nice to see what went under the covers!

Comment

Dion Dunn — Looks like you are 100% further along than I am! No progress at all on my Bergfalke — completely stopped. MoF, my project has to be sold as is. Another Scale sailplane enthusiast must forge on with what I've started. Fortunately, the wings haven't been built yet and I am willing to package and ship to US 48 States. I'll update this thread soon with details and what it comes with. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Note: I'm going to let my project go for a reasonable price, so maybe you can have spare parts?

Cheers, Thompson

Comment

• ARUP
                ARUP commented
                Editing a comment
                Bummer that you can't continue. Wishing the best!
            Working...
            X