No announcement yet.

DG-1000 Carbon Edition @ 6.0 meter wingspan by Mibo Modeli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know if it has the Flaps and larger ailerons?
    Len Buffinton
    Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

The crate finally arrived this afternoon after being stuck again in Belgium, then Memphis, then Jamaica, NY. Nearly 4 weeks of travel and not a scratch! Plus I got my MIBO Team shirts so now I'll have to slip out of my red JR shirt and go green when I fly the DG. ;-)

I'm so happy I decided not to just replace the one panel with a damaged spar tongue and that Bogo offered me such an fantastic deal on going with all new parts. My original was an early production run which was good, while the quality, fit and finish on these parts is far superior. The larger ailerons are a big plus and the huge flaps should help it tow better plus now I can use full trailing edge camber in flight. It always landed fine but now I can play with the idea of significant down flap travel and see if that has any benefit?

Len -- I am still waiting details on pricing for the one remaining full kit w/ flaps/ailerons. MIBO was at the European F3J Championships the past week and I think they're just getting back to work.
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

How much work is there to be done on the old fuselage? Awesome that you were able to get parts to bring this one back to life!!

Comment

• Steve P
          Steve P commented
          Editing a comment
          Top seam opened and one crack in the fuse from the torque of the wing. Not a big deal. It will be more work to swap over the wiring harness and move all the servos from old to new. I think she'll fly at Sky High.
      Working...
      X