Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Goldsmith Designs - website is now LIVE

https://www.petergoldsmithdesigns.com/
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

About time! Look great.

Comment

great to see...thanks Steve....motivation to finish some of these kits I have here now...
      kevin

Comment

Excellent Peter!

gunny
        Gunny
        Aviation Concepts rc

Comment

Very nice to see. Does this mean that these lovely kits will be available for some time? In reading some of Len's comments, I got the impression that these kits were very limited in number, and several kits were not even available at this time. I'm glad to see some very nice models are being offered, and they appear to be buildable, quality kits. All good!

Larry

Comment

Larry.
            Originally Peter was building these plane for himself, they were on his list of planes he wanted to build and never had the intention of production runs. Until we got involved. The support from this group of guys and the scale soaring community as a whole has proven to Peter its worth the investment. He has purchased a much more capable and expensive laser cutter and other various tools needed to production cut kits. Luckily we will now have kits available for the foreseeable future. Talking him into the website took some time, but now that its up and running we have the resources available at our fingertips.
            The once "limited" number of kits he agreed to produce can now be made available to more builders!!

Also, Peter has generously provided a special code for all the Scale Soaring community members, Enter this code exactly as shown LenBuff23 and you will receive a special gift when placing an order thats only available with that code.

ENJOY GUYS!!!! Lets get building again
            Len Buffinton
            Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
            X