Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARUP
    replied
    If you can't swing the Horizon ASH 31 here is another offering. Don't know much about it.

Soaringusa.com is your best place to shop internationally for radio control airplanes, r/c sailplanes, rc gliders, F5J, F3K, F5F, F3J, and F5K competition aircraft and the accessories to fly them.

Leave a comment:

• Mark9
    replied
    Will you guard it for me while I sleep?

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    replied
    Build a glider "box" to strap in the bed of your truck with the tailgate down and make sure the box is big enough for the Hangar 9 ASH-31! Split the price in half and pull the funds from next years budget into this year and you're all set!
    Last edited by BryanB; 06-20-2018, 02:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied

If anyone has recommendations with those parameters, let me know too!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mark9
    started a topic Addiction Recommendations?

Addiction Recommendations?

Hi, my name is Mark and I'm an addict, I love gliders. My interests are all types, but I'm prone to the sleek sexy glass slippers with attractive tails. But, seriously I would like to obtain a good thermal ship with a good LD for days when the wind comes up for aero tow. My 3.5 meter Ka-8b will be a good ship for light days. I do have a transportation restriction though in that the longest fuselage I can accommodate is 7' and that requires it to be placed diagonally in the bed of my truck. The wings need to meet those same restrictions.

My other requirements are good handling in the air and landing. The airframe should be durable, not an egg shell with wings, and capable of high speed antics for some occasional fun. Plus, I don't want to have to rebuild the model if new to get it air worthy. New or gently used is acceptable, but my standards for assembly are high (damn OCD). Budget is in the range of $2 K, but negotiable. What would you gents recommend I look into?
    Last edited by Mark9; 06-24-2018, 11:26 PM.
Working...
X