Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newman12
    replied
    I really want one, but frankly ive been burned a couple times being an early adopter. This would be a huge step up for me in my gliders and frankly it’s a bit worrisome to me that it could happen especially with a first production run.

Should I wait it out and see what it’s like once it hits the streets or do you guys honestly feel it’s not going to get any better and I should just get it? Am I risking not getting one ever, by waiting?

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    Stéphane, would you say this one will be medium or fully aerobatic?

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    The website says summer 2018. Videos say probably November. What do you think? I hope it's earlier than November but if it isn't will give me time to get the PG 1-26 built. â™ 
    Last edited by BryanB; 05-24-2018, 11:50 PM.

• ARUP
    replied
    Me too! The Model Box 2.0 has my order!

Leave a comment:

• lenb
    replied
    Im IN, Ordered and waiting.

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    commented on 's reply
    Houston, Texas

• Swiss1
    commented on 's reply
    Where are you located Bryan?

• BryanB
    replied
    Fantastic! Free shipping lower 48! Hope I wasn't too late for the initial order!

BB
    Last edited by BryanB; 05-24-2018, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Here are some pics of the joiner that Stephane mentioned!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ash1.jpg
Views:	740
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	26252Click image for larger version

Name:	Ash2.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	26253Click image for larger version

Name:	Ash3.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	26254

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    Peter is bringing one

Leave a comment:

• Sinkhappens86
    replied
    Originally posted by French1 View Post
    After Blanik Sky and ASW20 Sky here comes the ASH sky, I think it will outnumber the ASW.

I flew it twice and the development team did an amazing job. Quality and strength are there.

The fuse is made with and amazing quality, wet seen assembly, very very nice model

Om my first flight on it I have been surprised and scared on how little distance is needed to take off, no need of cart either on paved or grass. Zero issues!!!

you should see the joiner it is a beast!!!

comes with tip weeks and covers...It got it all

Come me to the windy ridge to try it, and if you do, you will adopt it for sure, I will be very interest to know how fast that first shipment will sell!!!!
    You'll have one at Windy Ridge?!

Leave a comment:

• French1
    replied
    After Blanik Sky and ASW20 Sky here comes the ASH sky, I think it will outnumber the ASW.

I flew it twice and the development team did an amazing job. Quality and strength are there.

The fuse is made with and amazing quality, wet seen assembly, very very nice model

Om my first flight on it I have been surprised and scared on how little distance is needed to take off, no need of cart either on paved or grass. Zero issues!!!

you should see the joiner it is a beast!!!

comes with tip weeks and covers...It got it all

Come me to the windy ridge to try it, and if you do, you will adopt it for sure, I will be very interest to know how fast that first shipment will sell!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    Tom pack has made the commitment, so Jim you are #3 and we appreciate the order

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

• JimD
    replied
    Can I be next after Kevin? 😎

Leave a comment:

• Swiss1
    replied
    I have pre-ordered some units, and Kevin makes number 1 on the list, just waiting for Tom Pack and all the rest of you guys to commit

Jeremy
    SCCAAA TT TN

Leave a comment:

Working...
X