No announcement yet.

1/3 Bowlus Super Albatross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is that fuselage image that I just could not upload last night for some reason

Comment

This is how the right wing looked after an hour of stripping away the old top surface veneer and joining the previously staionary portion to the original and then removing the whole new scale size aileron, I'll now do the left wing to the same point before I decide on finalising the finer details of the aileron and hinge line structure
      Last edited by Alexis Scott; 03-12-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Now that I'm all fired up and excited about my next project (half scale) things are progressing with the Albatross again, I now have one wing almost ready to get a new coat of veneer and this time fabric covering, and yh r other is about half way there to being ready for new skins, I need new hinges so will drop past the hobby shop on my way to work in the morning, once the hinges are all refreshed I'll he re SC kindling then staining to match the wings, feels like I'm on the home stretch now 

Comment

take your pictures in a landscape format. ( hold the phone sideways) the pictures will load properly. I ran into this myself last week.
          Len Buffinton
          Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
          X