New 40% Shark at SoaringUSA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 40% Shark at SoaringUSA

Arrived last week, what used to be KV models was sold and the new owners are continuing production of what was KV products, I understand they also acquired the Gerasis line. I am going to send the photos to Len as I still cant upload photos, something about the file size exceeding space?

First batch
    Team JR Air ............You can't buy happiness. But, you can buy a sailplane and that's pretty darn close.

Comment

And some more beauty shots...

FWIW. RC Groups automatically reduces the size/quality of pictures. Today's phones and cameras take such great photos the files are huge.
      Team JR Air ............You can't buy happiness. But, you can buy a sailplane and that's pretty darn close.

Comment

Is the EDF pic in first post associated with the subsequent pics? If so those are some tight seams for the EDF retraction. The Shark is a great looking bird!

Comment

• Xroadie
          Xroadie commented
          Editing a comment
          The EDF is on a 1/3 scale Shark.

No, the EDF was an earlier 1/3 Shark build, I posted that photo as a test, seems I can load older photos I had on file but not new ones. Weird since I am using the same camera with the same pixel size as I always have.

Yes, the EDF was tight, but it worked. I would like to show the build thread but can't load some of the photos I wiould need.

Comment

If it's any help I always make my photos about 75 KB in size. I use a Canon Rebel EOS camera with its proprietary photo editing software.This size seems to play nice with my ISP.

Comment

Working...
          X