citizen fox logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citizen fox logo

hi I am building a 4.4 meter fox and i have been thinking about logos for it. I was thinking about the citizen one ????? but I have found it hard to find good images of the watch logos on the wing that I can enlarge I was looking for may be a pdf ??? . can anyone help maybe someone may a image file out there???. thanks .ROO

Bob Morrow should chime in here, he has that very scheme on his Fox!

Jeremy and Ben
    SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Hello, I had a full set of the Citizen Fox graphics made to match the MDM Fox that Luca Bertossio was flying about 4 or 5 years ago. The graphics were scaled for the 4.4m Valenta MDM Fox.

The graphics on the full scale Fox have changed since then, first by adding Red Bull graphics to the MDM Fox, and then Luca moved to the Swift and has a new graphics scheme that is a combination of Red Bull and Citizen.

I should mention that I did contact Luca Bertossio and had messages back and forth regarding the model prior to doing this as the graphics are under copyright or trademark. He was very helpful and it was understood my use of the graphics and the model was for personal use only and not for sales or financial gain.

I used images I found through Google to get a pretty good idea of what the graphics should be and then worked out the correct scaling.

I have many of the image files I used for creating the graphics, most are high resolution. Let me know if you would like contact information for companies that can produce the graphics for you.

Tailored Pilots made the pilot for me in 1/3 scale.

I have attached a picture of the scheme I used for my Fox. Click image for larger version  Name:	15246501739_ae7c6f91a5_o.jpg Views:	2 Size:	137.0 KB ID:	18474
      Attached Files
      Last edited by BobM; 07-31-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

bob I have pm you

Comment

Bob I send PM

Comment

Working...
          X