Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in placing a group order with Sarik Vacuform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in placing a group order with Sarik Vacuform?

Hello all,
    I'm going to be placing an order with Sarik Vacuform in England for a couple of replacement canopies. Sarik makes canopies for Flair, Cliff Charlesworth, Chris Williams and Traplet plans among others. If you would like anything, let me know. Shipping is calculated by volume, so I need to fill the box. Let me know if there's anything you would like.

Regards,
    Ian

Let me scour their offerings. It seems I have an old 1/4 Orlik plan and wouldn't mind having a canopy for it if available.

Comment

Hi Michael,
      I've just sent an email to Barry at Sarik asking if he has an Orlik canopy. His website doesn't list any of the canopies unfortunately, but it seems like he pretty much makes the all.

Regards,
      Ian

Comment

Maybe a long shot Ian, but I'm in need of a couple of Blue Tinted canopies for my Rosenthale Pilatus B4 40%

Cheers
        Jeremy and Ben
        SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Hi Ian. I could not find much info, but I am in search for these canopies...

- Krause -- 1:3 Salto (1)
          - Schneider Modell -- 5.0 meter Nemere (2)

Actual item or or anything close that could be fitted to these models.

All good wishes,
          Steve
          Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Sorry Steve, Jeremy and Michael,
            Barry has just gotten back to me and he doesn't have the molds for any of your requests.

Best regards,
            ian

Comment

• Steve P
              Steve P commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Ian. I appreciate your investigating.

Thanks anyway Ian.

Jeremy and Ben
            SCCAAA TT TN

Comment

Ian, the Orlik is by T. Slocombe and is 1/4 scale.

Comment

I believe Sarik is owned by Traplet in the UK.
                Traplet has, by what I'm reading on the LMA website, closed the doors and has ceased trading.
                I don't know if Sarik is affected by this.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting. I was talking to Barry about a week ago and he was getting everything boxed up, but haven't had a reply to my emails since then. Thanks for the heads up.

Ian

Comment

Working...
                  X