Nimbus 4D photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimbus 4D photos?

Can anyone share a link to photos of a full-size Nimbus 4D? I have a rather old 1/3 scale Rosenthal kit of the glider, and am aware that it isn't very scale. I'd like to see what it's supposed to look like before deciding how far into the world of scale I will travel with this old model. Things that need to be done include making some type/size of rudder cable outlets in the rear of the fuse (none currently on kit fuse), and making some type of rudder hinge system, as none currently exist.

Thanks,
    Larry Fitch

Dr Google says yes... https://www.google.com/search?q=nimb...vRB3cQ_AUIBigB

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Steve, Thank you very much. Not sure why my Google search didn't find all these wonderful pictures, but you really helped me a bunch. Thanks again,
      Larry

Comment

Larry, the rudder cable outlets are very small. If you PM your e-mail addy to me I can send some pics of one I took at a local airport museum.

Comment

ARUP, PM sent. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

I sent a couple of pretty large files (at least for my ISP to handle). If you need a couple more then just ask.

Comment

Michael,
              Got the files! Thanks you very much. They really add a lot of clarity to my understanding.

Thanks Again,
              Larry

Comment

Working...
              X