Where did my Cherokee thread go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did my Cherokee thread go?

Uh guys please tell me that my build thread is still there somewhere. All I see is this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WTF.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	1526

Attached Files

Hello fellow aerotower's, I was going to wait to start this build when the weather here in Arkansas got too hot to fly, but it's been so rainy I decided to go ahead
    Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

I see it just fine.

Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

I see it too, page 5 post 68 and your reply 68.1!

Jeremy and Ben
        SCC AAA TT

Comment

Wow that really freaked me out. It's back now. Yesterday around 9:15 PM I got an email from Dave Smith wanting to know where the thread went. I got online and saw what I posted of the screen shot. I then tried following other links to it and got a message that it did not exist. So I went to bed thinking the worst. I would like to know if the gurus have an explanation for what happened. It makes me want to write everything up in word and then paste it to the thread so I'll have backup.

Comment

Art,

I think that it is a very good idea to write your posts in Word and save them in your own data base. I typically do this when writing anything of any length, especially if it is something that I would like to keep.

Build articles, like yours, are valuable and need to have backups. When completed, this thread could become a website article and having the Word copy would greatly help in converting it for website use.

This is certainly my plan for build threads going forward.

Jim
            A Site for Soar Eyes

Comment

I agree with you Jim, you put so much work into the build and lot's of extra time on the documentation that having your own copy is priceless!

Jeremy and Ben
              SCC AAA TT TN

Comment

Yes I agree too. I have done this before but I get lazy. I'll just have to discipline myself better.

Comment

Working...
                X