Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After IGG/SCALESOARING Merchandise= BUTTON-BADGES/ENAMEL-PINS/STICKERS/DECALS/PATCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After IGG/SCALESOARING Merchandise= BUTTON-BADGES/ENAMEL-PINS/STICKERS/DECALS/PATCHES

Hello fellow members,

I am aware I only joined the forum today,but I hope members will not mind me making a request,whilst I am very new to RC Scale Sailplanes
    I have spent a good deal of my life collecting
    BUTTON-BADGES/ENAMEL&METAL PINS/STICKERS/PATCHES/DECALS E.T.C.
    Weather it be Military or Railway related I have collected for many years,i even made a start on collecting IGG items when the Swedish guys@IGG Sweden kindly sent me some stickers.

I thought whilst I am waiting to get my sim to practice on and work out all the fine detail on rc flying lessons,it would be great to collect any of the above items
    anything at all from the IGG NORWAY/FINLAND/SWITZERLAND/GERMANY/BENELUX/SWEDEN E.T.C. + Other RC Sailplane Organizations & Clubs worldwide,if it relates to RC Soaring/Sailplanes I am very interested guys.I have contacted all the IGG Groups to ask what they have.I have several saved Ebay searches.so am trying to cover as many bases as possible.

So if anyone either has or knows where their is some merchandise to be found,I am very interested to purchase.

Many thanks In Advance.

Kindest Regards Steve
Working...
X