Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS-1 Zanonia

Hi,
    I am a french modelist who like to build an old glider.
    sorry for my english that is not perfect.

My new project concerns the RS-1 Zanonia. A glider with seagulls wings and unique. It will be at the 1/3 scale.

I have quite found information about this glider (book by Martin Simons, photos etc ...).
    To launch the project, I'm looking for 3 views with detailed to completely modelize the glider.

Thank you for your help
    Regards,

JF Duboisse

Go to www.aerosente.com for some info there. One article is 'Zany Flies Again' and the other pertinent one is 'the Many Faces of the Ross- Stephens Sailplane'. These articles are found on the side bar of the web page. I'll have a look around and see if I can find photos I took of it at Elmira, NY.

Comment

I couple shots I took at the NSM...
      Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Originally posted by ARUP View Post
        Go to www.aerosente.com for some info there. One article is 'Zany Flies Again' and the other pertinent one is 'the Many Faces of the Ross- Stephens Sailplane'. These articles are found on the side bar of the web page. I'll have a look around and see if I can find photos I took of it at Elmira, NY.
        Hi,
        Thancks for looking photos.
        I'll read article on aerosente

JF Duboisse

Comment

Originally posted by Steve P View Post
          I couple shots I took at the NSM...
          thancks for this photos

have a nice day
          JF Duboisse

Comment

hi,

i share a good link http://www.scalesoaring.co.uk/VINTAG...a/Zanonia.html

this link is made by Vincent Cockett, thanck's

best regards
            JF Duboisse

Comment

Working...
            X