ASW-20 back home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASW-20 back home!

I was fortunate to have built a couple of ASW's from Horizon Hobbies for friends and I had full intentions of buying one for myself this Winter when one of the planes I had built came up for sale.

Now I knew what I had put into this and there was no way I could afford it but I was given an "Offer I can't refuse" so the ASW has come home!

Now normally I have never purchased someone elses airplanes since I never know what has been done to it but having been the builder of this one I was very comfortable spending the money. The plane was originally setup for electric power only so one of the first items will be to add a tow release. Since this was built a while ago and its seen plenty of flights I decided to go thru it all and I was surprised to see it has held up very well. The only issues were a loose main plate in the fuselage (the front to back one) and a little epoxy and some glass cloth to reinforce is all it will need and of course the common lost landing gear doors, may make some new ones from glass/carbon.

Tony
    Team "Casa Del Whaco's"

Nice Tony!

Steve K
    Steve K

Kremer Aerotowing Team

Comment

Congrats Tony, it will be great to see you flying at the events.
      Len Buffinton
      Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

Working...
      X