Hello everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

I haven't messed with forums for awhile, but a resurgence in glider interest for me lately has me seeking this out. Gliders are something I always come back to after having flown full scale while I lived in Germany 99-02, 3 summers of flying gets it in your blood. sadly after returning to kentucky there was no place to soar, so been rc ever since. I was suggested to post here mainly to ask if there is anyone knows who has or can kit a Bergfalke III like what I flew back then.
    Mike

I know that Chris Williams in the UK had designed one and it may have been available as a plan through Traplet, but I believe they're gone now. Hopefully someone here on the forums can steer you in the right direction to find one... short of having to design it yourself.
    Last edited by Tango Juliet; 11-12-2017, 11:14 AM.
    [B]"I have not yet begun to procrastinate!"[/B] -- [B][I]Geoff Painter[/I][/B]

Comment

Thanks, I think I have heard of that one before. There is a small chance ill have a chance to go back to my flying club in germany next summer where the bf3 still flys. If so I plan to get as many detail images and such as I can. I know its a long shot for a model but something Id like to do some day.

Comment

Hi Mike and welcome to the forums.

You can get any of the Chris Williams and others from

Here is the Bergfalke .

Hope this helps.

LEN

Len Buffinton
        Team Horizon Hobby

Comment

All right! Another scale sailplane enthusiast in Kentucky! I'm near Taylorsville about 40 minutes from Louisville. Maybe we can get together along with Dion, another Kentucky guy!

Comment

ARUP, sorry i missed the reply, this page is a bit odd compared to the other forums. heck yea! Im a long time member of the Hardin Co Radio Control Modelers, we have a huge airspace great for soaring, just always a hit or miss interest. let get connected are you on fb? thats how i do most of my communication. Ill PM you.

Comment

Working...
            X