Kit Cutters in North America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Cutters in North America?

About 3-4 years ago I purchased plans for a 1:3.5 Slingsby T21 Sedbergh glider. There was a kit cutter somewhere in the New England area IIRC that was willing to cut a kit for me, but at the time I didn't have a place big enough or the transportation necessary to build it. Now I'm a home owner with a dedicated work shop and am getting the bug to get back into building R/C airplanes again (I especially appreciate the simplicity of sailplane flying - though this will require someone to aerotow). Anyway, back to why I'm posting this... Who are the "Go To" kit cutters in North America right now for a project like this?
    [B]"I have not yet begun to procrastinate!"[/B] -- [B][I]Geoff Painter[/I][/B]

Marc's Laser Shop

Team PowerBox Systems Americas... If flying were the language of men, soaring would be its poetry.

Comment

Thank you. I think that's who I was communicating with years ago but I couldn't remember his name.

Comment

Order placed yesterday!

Comment

• Steve P
          Steve P commented
          Editing a comment
          Marc is a great guy!!!

I've been absent from R/C building for a while - I've got a 1/6 scale Fairey Firefly about 25% built from almost two years ago - but the bug has bit hard again. I'm looking forward to getting this one started and built, and even completing my Firefly before next summer. I'm planning on attending the NARCA Aerotow in October as a spectator for motivation.

Comment

I'm gonna go to Huntsville and help Jeremy because he needs all the help he can get! You can get some stick time on my Eaglet if you want. It's a big pussycat and flies great!

Comment

• Tango Juliet
            Tango Juliet commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the offer... I may just take you up on it.

• Swiss1
            Swiss1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank's for that Jelly....yes I do!!
            We will have plenty of planes you can get your hands on in Huntsville.

• Tango Juliet
            Tango Juliet commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm looking forward to it. I work a week on/week off schedule and weekends are in the middle of my week. We've had a very wet year so far along the coast and I'm hoping October brings it's usual 'perfect weather' that we typically get... I'm sick of rain!
        Working...
        X